Shipping & Returns
Wow Party Supplies will be working to get your order shipped out within two working days of you placing your order. However, if you have an urgent order please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Mobile 0418 975 211 once you have placed your order online.
Your order will arrive within 2-10 business days, depending on the destination postcode.
Our postage charges are based on the whole order (not per item).
We are currently charging a flat rate of $10.95 for standard sized parcels with Australia Post.
With larger parcels, you will be contacted to discuss the best freight option for you.
Balloon deliveries start at $20.00 for local area and increase for further locations, to get a firm price for your delivery area please call 0418 975 211.
Change of Mind
While wowpartysupplies.com.au are not required to refund on change of mind orders, we are willing to under the circumstances that:
- You notify email@example.com within 21 Days of Purchase. Please remember that as a retailer, we do not have to refund on change of mind.
- The goods are returned within 21 days of purchase.
- The original receipt is provided as proof of purchase.
- Items are in original sealed packaging and headers or tags are still attached.
- The quantity being returned is not a large quantity, special order or seasonal product.
- You pay for the items to be shipped back.
- Should the delivery of your parcel be rejected, we are able to charge a return postage fee of $12.00 on top of the 20% restocking fee.
Please bear in mind, we do not take returns of items such as wigs, hats, makeup, undergarments, tableware and perishables such as food or candy, as these items cannot be resold due to health reasons.
Damaged or Faulty Goods
Should you have the unfortunate experience of receiving a damaged or faulty product, please notify us within 14 days of purchase by email. A refund or replacement item is conditional in the case that
- You email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of purchase to notify us about the damaged or faulty item.
- You supply a photo/video of the damaged/faulty product.
- You please keep the postage packaging and receipt as proof of purchase.
Please bear in mind that we do hold the right to inspect or test the product to determine if it is, in our opinion, damaged or faulty.